23 Decadent Desserts You Can Make With Your Favorite Candy
Candy enthusiasts, unite! This collection of confectionery masterpieces shows you how to turn 23 of your favorite bonbons into dessert.
1/23 View slideshow
© Kirbie's Cravings
Kit Kat Cake
If you've never tried pairing strawberries with Kit Kat, you're about to experience a sugary awakening! This dessert features a chocolate cake and mousse interior, a Kit Kat cage exterior, and strawberries and apricot glaze on top. Try the recipe!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Comment on this article