By Christelle , blog : Waiting for the sun
- - 2 cups of flour
- - 5 tbsp fresh cream
- - 2 bananas
- - 3 apples
- - 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- - 1 tsp vanilla extract
- - 1 tbsp rum
- - 1 egg and a little milk
- - 1/3 cup brown sugar
- - Butter for the mold
- - salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
- / Make the dough: Mix flour and cream, and a pinch of salt. Add cinnamon and vanilla. Knead to a smooth paste. Form a ball. Add a little water if necessary to form a ball. Reserve covered with plastic wrap. Let cool 40 min.
- / Peel and cut fruit. Place them in a bowl. Sprinkle with rum and brown sugar half of your brown sugar. Mix well.
- / Butter a cake pan with high edges. Preheat oven 350 ° F. Separate the dough into two, one a little bigger than the other. Roll out the larger balls and place in the buttered pan.
- / Drain the fruit. Place on dough. Using a pastry brush, moisten the edges of the dough. Roll out the second ball. Cover the fruit. Pinch edges to seal the two crusts. Brush top of pie with egg and milk mixed. Cut the top with a knife. Sprinkle the remaining sugar.
- / Bake 30 min. Let stand 10 minutes then turn out carefully onto a plate. The pie is going to release some juice after demolding. Serve with a wide spatula and sprinkle with juice very tasty.
You'll also love
- Easy Fruit Salad 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Fig tart 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Olive Garden Tiramisu 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Thick and Moist Banana Bread 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- banana cream pie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sweet Apple Turnovers 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple Pie 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry daiquiri 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe