Our best eggnog drink recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed "Jackson Pollock" Potatoes
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Eggnog drink recipes
Peppermint Eggnog Punch
By Amber M
Place ice cream in a large chilled bowl; stir until softened
- 1 quart peppermint ice cream
- 1 quart eggnog
- 1 cup rum
- 1 - 2 bottles ginger ale
- Peppermint sticks
Super Easy Egg Nog
This is an individual serving size of eggnog
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ teaspoon organic vanilla
- ¼-½ teaspoon stevia or xylitol
- or to taste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Nutmeg to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt