Our most refreshing mojito recipes - 3 recipes
Make a stunning mojito. One of our mojito recipes will be a welcome addition to your next cocktail hour.
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Mojito recipes
Summer Limeade or Virgin Mojito
This recipe has the added benefit of apple-cider vinegar, also known as the ultimate health tonic
- 2 tsp organic apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 16 oz filtered water
- Stevia to taste (approx 1/2 tsp spoonable stevia- I use Stevita brand)
From Drinks To Dessert: How To Make Mojito-Flavored Tartlets
These delicious tartlets are flavored with lime and mint...with the taste of MOJITOS! Follow our step-by-step recipe!
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
In a food processor, process the peaches and Mint Julep Sugar on high until it is liquid
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 1 lb peaches without skin, chopped
- 1 c Mint Julep Sugar
- 8-10 oz white rum
- 4 c club soda
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 c mint leaves
RECIPE: Mojito Cheesecake
This delicious mojito-flavored cheesecake is the perfect happy hour dessert!
Raspberry Love Potion Mojito
The non alcohalic version of love potion Mojito! Although this recipe can make more than two servings, it's sooo
- 2 Punnet Raspberries (Extra For garnish)
- Juice of about 5 limes
- 500ml Of Ice Water
- Fresh Mint leaves
- Quartered Limes
- Lime slices to garnish
- Sugar to taste (depending on how sweet you like it)
- Crushed Ice
- 500ml Lemonade