Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Martini recipes
Greek Ouzo Martini
By european cutie, European Cutie
I thought I would make thirsty thursday interesting with a little ouzo, and a little vodka
- 1 1/4 ounce vodka
- 1/4 ounce ouzo
- for garnish
How To Make MELONCELLO, the Perfect Cocktail for Summer
This Italian melon liqueur is about to become your new favorite summer drink.
By Gitanjali Roche
Mix all the ingredients together in a shaker filled with ice
- 2 ounces ouzo
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- lime wedges and an olive to garnish