Greek Ouzo Martini
I thought I would make thirsty thursday interesting with a little ouzo, and a little vodka...and there you have a classy martini Grecian style!
- 1 1/4 ounce vodka
- 1/4 ounce ouzo
- for garnish
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Prepare just like a martini. Shake in a martini shaker and serve in a chilled martini glass add the olive for a garnish and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Khoorabia (Armenian Butter Cookies) 4/5 (36 Votes)
- Bomb Pop 3.9/5 (39 Votes)
- Choreg (Armenian Easter Bread) 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Bourbon Blood Orange 3.9/5 (36 Votes)
- Blarney Kiss 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Best Bloody Mary 4/5 (57 Votes)
- Greek-Style Vegetables 4/5 (39 Votes)
- Greek Salad Dressing 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca