The best vodka martini recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cooking with vodka
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Vodka martini recipes
Make the cinnamon-vanilla vodka: Pour the vodka into a jar; add the cinnamon sticks and cover
- For the cinnamon-vanilla vodka:
- 1 bottle (750 ml) vanilla-flavored vodka
- 9 cinnamon sticks
- For the martini:
- Marshmallow cream, for the glass
- Fine graham cracker crumbs, for the glass
- Cocoa powder, for the glass
- 1 ounce Drambuie (honey-flavored scotch)
- 1 ounce chocolate liqueur (preferably Godiva)
- Dash of chocolate bitters
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Toasted marshmallow, for garnish (optional)
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/smores-martini-recipe/index.html#?oc=linkback
10 classic vodka cocktails
By Elena Salvadore
The BEST classic VODKA-based cocktails that you've got to try...
Greek Ouzo Martini
By european cutie, European Cutie
I thought I would make thirsty thursday interesting with a little ouzo, and a little vodka
- 1 1/4 ounce vodka
- 1/4 ounce ouzo
- Olive, for garnish
Entertaining hacks: Thrill your guests with this pesto puff pastry tree
By Nadia - Paprikas
Puff pastry, some pesto and a little creativity will wow your party guests in the form of this festive, edible tree! Here's the full recipe.
Raspberry White Chocolate Martini
from Nazra Boyle
- 2 oz/60 ml 18% cream
- 1 oz/30 ml raspberry flavored vodka
- 1 oz/30 ml white chocolate cream liqueur
- 1 oz/30 ml raspberry liqueur- preferably Chambord
- white chocolate, finely grated
- edible gold flakes - optional
By Gitanjali Roche
Mix all the ingredients together in a shaker filled with ice
- 2 ounces ouzo
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- lime wedges and an olive to garnish
20 cocktails with 3 ingredients or less
IMPRESS all your friends at the next cocktail party. These 20 easy recipes with max 3 ingredients will transform you into a pro mixologist!
Purple Dragon Martini
in blender or food processor all ingredients and blitz 20 to 30 seconds on high speed
- 3oz vodka
- 1 1/2oz cranberry juice
- 1/2oz blue Curacao liqueur
- 1/2oz sweet and sour mix
- 1/2oz of 7-Up
- 2-3 ice cubes