The best vodka martini recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cooking with vodka
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Vodka martini recipes
Make the cinnamon-vanilla vodka: Pour the vodka into a jar; add the cinnamon sticks and cover
- For the cinnamon-vanilla vodka:
- 1 bottle (750 ml) vanilla-flavored vodka
- 9 cinnamon sticks
- For the martini:
- Marshmallow cream
- for the glass
- Fine graham cracker crumbs
- for the glass
- Cocoa powder
- for the glass
- 1 ounce Drambuie (honey-flavored scotch)
- 1 ounce chocolate liqueur (preferably Godiva)
- Dash of chocolate bitters
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Toasted marshmallow
- for garnish (optional)
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/smores-martini-recipe/index.html#?oc=linkback
10 classic vodka cocktails
By Elena Salvadore
The BEST classic VODKA-based cocktails that you've got to try...
Greek Ouzo Martini
By european cutie, European Cutie
I thought I would make thirsty thursday interesting with a little ouzo, and a little vodka
- 1 1/4 ounce vodka
- 1/4 ounce ouzo
- for garnish
Entertaining hacks: Thrill your guests with this pesto puff pastry tree
By Nadia - Paprikas
Puff pastry, some pesto and a little creativity will wow your party guests in the form of this festive, edible tree! Here's the full recipe.
By Gitanjali Roche
Mix all the ingredients together in a shaker filled with ice
- 2 ounces ouzo
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- lime wedges and an olive to garnish
Raspberry White Chocolate Martini
from Nazra Boyle
- 2 oz/60 ml 18% cream
- 1 oz/30 ml raspberry flavored vodka
- 1 oz/30 ml white chocolate cream liqueur
- 1 oz/30 ml raspberry liqueur- preferably Chambord
- white chocolate
- finely grated
- edible gold flakes - optional
20 cocktails with 3 ingredients or less
IMPRESS all your friends at the next cocktail party. These 20 easy recipes with max 3 ingredients will transform you into a pro mixologist!
Purple Dragon Martini
in blender or food processor all ingredients and blitz 20 to 30 seconds on high speed
- 3oz vodka
- 1 1/2oz cranberry juice
- 1/2oz blue Curacao liqueur
- 1/2oz sweet and sour mix
- 1/2oz of 7-Up
- 2-3 ice cubes