Recipes for punch with vodka - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Punch with vodka recipes
White Trash Punch
This is best made in a cooler, with alcohol optional
- 1 bottle of vodka
- 1 bottle of tequila
- 1 bottle of grain alcohol
- 1 bottle of whiskey
- like 3 oranges
- and a bundle of grapes (or any fruit you like)
- 2 cans of pineapple juice
- 2 frozen cans of minute maid fruit punch
- 2 frozen cans of minute maid limeade
- 1 frozen can of apple juice
- 1 frozen can of orange juice
- 1 bag of ice
Fruit Punch Fizz
2 oz. Burnett's Fruit Punch Vodka 3 oz
- ! 2 oz. Burnett's Fruit Punch Vodka 3 oz. Ginger Ale Splash Cranberry Juice splash of cranberry juice.
Trash Can Punch -
mix than add ice and fruit
- 1 bottle of vodka 1 bottle of tequila 1 bottle of Everclear 1 bottle of JD whiskey. Fruit
- like 3 oranges
- and a bundle of grapes (or any fruit you like). 2 cans of pineapple juice. 2 frozen cans of minute maid fruit punch. 2 frozen cans of minute maid limeade. 1 frozen can of apple juice. 1 frozen can of orange juice. & a bag of ice!