Recipes for punch with vodka - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Glazed Fruit Crown
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Punch with vodka recipes
White Trash Punch
This is best made in a cooler, with alcohol optional
- 1 bottle of vodka
- 1 bottle of tequila
- 1 bottle of grain alcohol
- 1 bottle of whiskey
- Fruit, like 3 oranges, and a bundle of grapes (or any fruit you like)
- 2 cans of pineapple juice
- 2 frozen cans of minute maid fruit punch
- 2 frozen cans of minute maid limeade
- 1 frozen can of apple juice
- 1 frozen can of orange juice
- 1 bag of ice
Fruit Punch Fizz
2 oz. Burnett's Fruit Punch Vodka 3 oz
- ! 2 oz. Burnett's Fruit Punch Vodka 3 oz. Ginger Ale Splash Cranberry Juice splash of cranberry juice.
Trash Can Punch -
mix than add ice and fruit
- 1 bottle of vodka 1 bottle of tequila 1 bottle of Everclear 1 bottle of JD whiskey. Fruit, like 3 oranges, and a bundle of grapes (or any fruit you like). 2 cans of pineapple juice. 2 frozen cans of minute maid fruit punch. 2 frozen cans of minute maid limeade. 1 frozen can of apple juice. 1 frozen can of orange juice. & a bag of ice!