Great ways to use aperol - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Aperol recipes
Make the cinnamon-vanilla vodka: Pour the vodka into a jar; add the cinnamon sticks and cover
- For the cinnamon-vanilla vodka:
- 1 bottle (750 ml) vanilla-flavored vodka
- 9 cinnamon sticks
- For the martini:
- Marshmallow cream, for the glass
- Fine graham cracker crumbs, for the glass
- Cocoa powder, for the glass
- 1 ounce Drambuie (honey-flavored scotch)
- 1 ounce chocolate liqueur (preferably Godiva)
- Dash of chocolate bitters
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Toasted marshmallow, for garnish (optional)
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/smores-martini-recipe/index.html#?oc=linkback
10 lip-smacking reasons you need more Mascarpone in your life
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Mascarpone is a rich, creamy Italian cheese that you need more of in your life. Here are 10 insanely delish reasons to cook with it today!
Sassy Fruit Cocktail
A fun combination of fruits & veggies
- Watermelon, Strawberries, Mozzarella, Carrots
30 authentic Italian foods so delicious, they'll make you forget your name
By IT: Debora Prevedello
If you thought it was all pasta and pizza, you were wrong!
Bloody Mary. Discover our recipe
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
- 3/4 cup spicy tomato-vegetable juice cocktail (e.g., V-8)
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. TabascoTM)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 stalk celery
Glass Slipper/ Cinderella
By Tiffany Crecco
This cute cocktail will have you and your girlfriends feeling like princesses
- Blueberry Vodka
- Whipped Cream Vodka
15 homemade ravioli creations to keep dinner interesting
Excited your taste buds...
Skinny Piña Colada
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
The perfect cocktail for a backyard party
- Frozen Pineapple
- Coconut water