The best seafood risotto recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Seafood risotto recipes
Mom's Creamy Light Risotto
Seed peppers. Dice or slice into thin julienne strips, then cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large peppers (preferably 1 red and 1 yellow)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- Generous pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 1/4 cups short-grain Italian Arborio rice
- 1 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 tsp hot red pepper flakes
- 10-oz (284-mL) can undiluted chicken broth
- 2 (10-oz/284-mL) cans water
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
Cheese dreams are made of these: Suppli al telefono (Mozzarella risotto balls)
By Silvia Santucci
Phone your friends and pass on the scrumptious recipe!!! It's way TOO YUM to pass up!!!
Risotto with shrimp
Peel and finely chop the onions and garlic
- 14 oz peeled shrimp
- 3/4 cup of rice for risotto
- scant 1 cup fish stock
- 2/3 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper