Our best chicken risotto recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: rissotto
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken risotto recipes
Chicken and Mushroom Risotto
By PicNic, PicNic
A lot of people have never attempted a risotto at home as people are often under the impression that they are reall...
- Olive Oil
- 2 Cups sliced mushrooms
- 300 g Chicken breast, diced
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 4 Cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 1/2 Cups Arborio rice
- 1/2 Cup white wine
- 5 Cups chicken stock, warm
- 1/2 Cup finely grated parmesan, plus extra for sprinkling
- Salt and pepper
Cheese dreams are made of these: Suppli al telefono (Mozzarella risotto balls)
By Silvia Santucci
Phone your friends and pass on the scrumptious recipe!!! It's way TOO YUM to pass up!!!
Mom's Creamy Light Risotto
Seed peppers. Dice or slice into thin julienne strips, then cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large peppers (preferably 1 red and 1 yellow)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- Generous pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 1/4 cups short-grain Italian Arborio rice
- 1 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 tsp hot red pepper flakes
- 10-oz (284-mL) can undiluted chicken broth
- 2 (10-oz/284-mL) cans water
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
25 things you didnt know you could make in a crock pot
Just PREP your ingredients and PUSH the button, because we’ve rounded up 25 incredibly DELECTABLE things to do with a crock pot.
Warm chicken broth over low heat
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1 shallot, diced
- 3/4 cup arborio rice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- slat and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Bring broth to simmer in large saucepan over medium heat
- 6 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- 2 cups arborio rice or medium-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
Why you should eat amaranth every day
By ES: Sindy
Amaranth: the next quinoa? Find out why you should eat amaranth every day, and make this little-known seed a staple of your diet!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups diced mushrooms
- salt to taste
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 cup carnaroli rice
- 2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Heat 2 tbsp oil in skilled, add onion and cook 15 minutes
- 4 tbsp oil, divided
- 1/2 cup finely diced yellow onion
- 3/4 tbsp dried thyme
- 3 cups gluten free, fat free low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 oz. finely shredded parmesan cheese (1/4 cup)