Our best chicken risotto recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: rissotto
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Chicken risotto recipes
Chicken and Mushroom Risotto
By PicNic, PicNic
A lot of people have never attempted a risotto at home as people are often under the impression that they are reall...
- Olive Oil
- 2 Cups sliced mushrooms
- 300 g Chicken breast, diced
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 4 Cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 1/2 Cups Arborio rice
- 1/2 Cup white wine
- 5 Cups chicken stock, warm
- 1/2 Cup finely grated parmesan, plus extra for sprinkling
- Salt and pepper
Cheese dreams are made of these: Suppli al telefono (Mozzarella risotto balls)
By Silvia Santucci
Phone your friends and pass on the scrumptious recipe!!! It's way TOO YUM to pass up!!!
Mom's Creamy Light Risotto
Seed peppers. Dice or slice into thin julienne strips, then cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large peppers (preferably 1 red and 1 yellow)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- Generous pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 1/4 cups short-grain Italian Arborio rice
- 1 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 tsp hot red pepper flakes
- 10-oz (284-mL) can undiluted chicken broth
- 2 (10-oz/284-mL) cans water
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
25 things you didnt know you could make in a crock pot
Just PREP your ingredients and PUSH the button, because we’ve rounded up 25 incredibly DELECTABLE things to do with a crock pot.
Warm chicken broth over low heat
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1 shallot, diced
- 3/4 cup arborio rice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- slat and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Bring broth to simmer in large saucepan over medium heat
- 6 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- 2 cups arborio rice or medium-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
Why you should eat amaranth every day
By ES: Sindy
Amaranth: the next quinoa? Find out why you should eat amaranth every day, and make this little-known seed a staple of your diet!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups diced mushrooms
- salt to taste
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 cup carnaroli rice
- 2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Heat 2 tbsp oil in skilled, add onion and cook 15 minutes
- 4 tbsp oil, divided
- 1/2 cup finely diced yellow onion
- 3/4 tbsp dried thyme
- 3 cups gluten free, fat free low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 oz. finely shredded parmesan cheese (1/4 cup)