- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. mushrooms
- sliced thinly
- 1 shallot
- 3/4 cup arborio rice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- slat and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Warm chicken broth over low heat.
In a separate saucepan, cook mushrooms in 1 tbsp. olive oil until softened. Set aside.
Cook shallots in the remaining olive oil for 1 minute. Stir in rice and cook for another 2 minutes.
When the rice is slightly toasted, add in white wine. Stir constantly until it is absorbed.
Add 1/2 cup of chicken broth at a time, stirring until it is absorbed.
Continue for about 15-20 minutes, until the rice is cooked and al dente.
Remove from heat. Stir in mushrooms, butter, chives and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Chicken and Mushroom Risotto 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Fire Chicken Pasta 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Sierra's Alfredo Sauce 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Delicious Potato-Zucchini Sauté 2.6/5 (141 Votes)
- The Best Chicken Parmesan 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Cutlets with mustard 3.3/5 (87 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mouth-Watering Beefy Stuffed... 2.9/5 (87 Votes)
- Mushrooms, Chestnuts and Duck Pie 4/5 (20 Votes)