Risotto with pumpkin and parmesan cream
- Carnaroli rice -540 grams
- -400 Grams diced pumpkin
- -1 Tablespoon dried sage
- -1 Tablespoon dried rosemary
- -1 Onion
- -1 A glass of rose wine
- -60 Grams freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- -2 Tablespoons vegetable cream
- -300 Ml organic milk
- -15 Grams flour
- Freshly grated nutmeg,
- -1 Liter vegetable broth
- Olive oil-extra virgin, pink Himalayan salt, pepper.
- Calima pumpkin cubes 2 tablespoons olive oil, sage and rosemary
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add a cup of water and continue cooking at a medium temperature.
Calima rice with chopped onion and 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Quench with wine and add half of the pumpkin. Boil rice in it amstecand often to absorb all the liquid, adding a tablespoon of rice soup whenever completely absorbed liquid
Halfway through baking incorporate the other half of the amount of pumpkin and seasoned with salt, pepper and nutmeg and continue cooking. Risotto should be creamy (during boiling the rice absorbs the liquid and remove the starch that it contains, making little grains sticking together and give this creamy sensation) and not crushed, rice grains remains the same for "al dente"
For parmesan cream mix milk with flour and parmesan, we boil this mixture, add cream and bake 1-2 minutes.
You'll also love
- Savory Hamantaschen 3.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Noodle Salad 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- spinach onion and garlic sausage... 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Egyptian Rice 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Pasta Fagioli 3.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Hot Artichoke Dip 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Squid with Rice 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Italian Farfalle salad 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe