Italian Farfalle salad
By Alexandra , blog Delices latins
- 8 oz farfalle
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 3 carrots
- 10 slices of pancetta
- 3 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 'Olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Budget Friendly
First start by cooking the pasta (follow cooking time indicated on the package: it is best to cook them al dente!). Once cooked pasta, drain and rinse under cold water. Drain and place in a bowl.
Grate the carrots, cut tomatoes, mozzarella and roasted pepper (to cook under the grill for 15 minutes then remove the skin) dice. Grill the chicken breasts with a drizzle of olive oil: Sprinkle chicken with basil and tarragon. Once grilled, cut the fillets into cubes.
Broil pancetta 5 minutes in the oven. Add all ingredients with prepared pasta and mix well.
Prepare a vinaigrette with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season the salad and refrigerate before serving.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.