Chicken Parmesan with Farfalle
- 2 pounds boneless chicken cutlets cut in thin steaks
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup asiago cheese
- 1 box Farfalle pasta (bow tie)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Fresh basil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Season the chicken cutlets with a dash of salt and pepper.
In 2 separate bowls wish the egg and in the other add the dry bread crumbs
Dip the seasoned chicken cutlets in the egg then the breadcrumbs, then let them rest on a plate.
In a skillet bring the olive oil to frying temperature. Brown the breaded chicken cutlets until golden brown. The. Drain on paper towels. In the frying oil, sauté the onions and garlic until they're soft. Add the marinara sauce, sugar, and Italian seasoning. Cook for 3 minutes to thicken the sauce. Cook the Farfalle pasta until al dente. Toss in half the marinara into the cooked pasta and coat it well. Plate the pasta then top with the cooked chicken cutlets, more sauce, shredded cheese, and fresh basil.
You'll also love
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Italian Farfalle salad 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Shelly's Chicken corn soup 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Mama's Pork Chop's 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Crispy Oven Fried Chicken 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Raspberry Tiramisu 2.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Taco Beef Pasta 2.4/5 (164 Votes)
- Healthy Baked Ziti 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.