- Spaghetti noodles
- Hamburger or pepperoni
- 2cans tomato sauce
- 2 packages spaghetti mix
- Chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Soy sauce
- Liquid smoke
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Start by cooking the hamburger. Add Worcestershire, soy sauce, and pepper to the hamburger. Cook until meat is browned. At this point you will also want to start another pan boiling water for the pasta.
Put pasta in the boiling water. Cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
Put cans of tomato sauce into the hamburger. Put an additional 1 1/2 cans off water.And Worcestershire, soy, liquid smoke, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, cumin, and oregano. Add spaghetti mix. Mix together very well.
Drain pasta. Shock pasta by running immediately under cold water for about 1 min while in strainer.now you are ready to serve.
If you don't have the spaghetti mix add extra seasonings. Thicken you're spaghetti sauce by adding corn starch into some cold water and mixing well. Put this into your spaghetti sauce and bring to a boil.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower Gratin with Bolognese... 4.4/5 (78 Votes)
- Spaghetti Casserole 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Catalina Beef Taco Salad 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Spicy Apple and Chicken Panini 2.1/5 (73 Votes)
- Coq Au Vin 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Risotto with shrimp 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Pasta with Pecorino and Pepper 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!