Risotto with shrimp
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- 14 oz peeled shrimp
- 3/4 cup of rice for risotto
- scant 1 cup fish stock
- 2/3 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Peel and finely chop the onions and garlic.
Heat oil in a pan and fry the rice. Pour a little wine and fish stock, salt. Mix well.
Cook rice about 20 minutes by stirring regularly until the wine and stock are absorbed.
In an oiled hot pan and fry the garlic and onions. Add the shrimp and let them brown. Salt and pepper.
Top risotto with shrimp mixture and serve!
You'll also love
- Vegetable Pie 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Italian Meat Pie (makes 2 pies) 2.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Scallop Potatoes 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
- saucey balls 2.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Tuna Melody 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Mom's Liver and Onions Dad's Fave 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Lobster Roll 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Cheese fondue 2.2/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Carb-Free Pepper Toast
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper
Review this recipe