Catalina Beef Taco Salad
- 2 heads lettuce
- 4 or 5 tomatoes, diced
- 1 large bag of Doritos, nacho cheese
- 1 large bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 16oz pkg shredded mild cheddar or taco-style cheese
- sour cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown meat and add taco seasoning. Tear up lettuce into large bowl. Add diced tomatoes, meat, and cheese. Just before serving, add crushed Doritos and Catalina dressing. Serve with sour cream and salsa, if desired.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.