Very Very Easy to prepare. Healty tasty and vegetarian dish.
- 1. 1/2 bowl Capsicum cut into big pieces
- 2. Yellow or red mixed pepper cut into big pieces 1/2 bowl.
- 3. 1/2 bowl Sliced broccoli
- 4. 1/2 bowl sweet american corn
- 5. 1/4 bowl thinly chopped cabbage
- 6. 1/2 bowl big pieces carrot
- 7. top ramen noodle 30 gms- any variant
- 7. 2 tsp table salt
- 8. 1 tsp garlic perpper salt
- 9. oregano and basil as per taste
- 9.3-4 tbsp white vinegar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
keep all vegetables dipped in vinegar and 1 tsp salt for and hour.
keep noodle dipped in cold water and some salt seperately in another bowl.
after an hour, drain excess vinegar and mix vegetables , noodles and all the spices.
refrigerate for 15 mins and serve cool as salad
add a lil soy and tomato sauce if like
You'll also love
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls 3.3/5 (298 Votes)
- Pistashio salad 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Fried Rice 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Terra Chip Salad 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Southwestern Hot and Spicy Roasted... 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Aunt Lou's Spaghetti Sauce 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Spaghetti 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!