Caesar Noodle Salad
- 1 package rotini noodles
- cooked and cooled
- Original Caesar dressing
- Cubed ham
- Sliced lettuce
- Cubed or shredded cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- cut in half in needed
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together. Serve chilled.
Perfect for a picnic or a potluck. You can substitute ingredients as desired or cut some out. I don't care for the tomatoes and my sister adds black olives.
You'll also love
- Dutch tomato soup 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce 3.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Calzones from Scratch 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Quick Salad 3.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Bulgur or Cracked Wheat Salad 3.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Potato Red Onion Tortilla Pie 3/5 (23 Votes)
- Pappy John's Ham Bar-B-Que 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Crockpot ham 2.8/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.