Noodle salad recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Noodle salad recipes
My Mom's Noodle Salad
A simple and tasty pasta for any occasion!
- This recipe is up to preference as far as measurements go. What you'll need is:
- *Rainbow Rotini Pasta
- *Frozen peas
- *Finely chopped onion
- *Finely chopped celery
- *Miracle Whip salad dressing
- *A small amount of mustard
- *Salt and pepper for taste
- *Chives and Parsley
- *You can also add tuna if you'd like, but I prefer it without.
Very Very Easy to prepare
- 1. 1/2 bowl Capsicum cut into big pieces
- 2. Yellow or red mixed pepper cut into big pieces 1/2 bowl.
- 3. 1/2 bowl Sliced broccoli
- 4. 1/2 bowl sweet american corn
- 5. 1/4 bowl thinly chopped cabbage
- 6. 1/2 bowl big pieces carrot
- 7. top ramen noodle 30 gms- any variant
- 7. 2 tsp table salt
- 8. 1 tsp garlic perpper salt
- 9. oregano and basil as per taste
- 9.3-4 tbsp white vinegar
Ramen Cabbage Salad
Shred cabbage and place in bowl
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 3 Tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 1 pkg ramen noodles
Cook noodles, drain and rinse with cold water
- 2 7oz pkgs. ring noodles
- 1 c. celery, cut up
- 2 c. cucumbers, cut up
- 1 c. onion, cut up
- 2 c. shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 c. miracle whip
- 1 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 Tb. vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
Caesar Noodle Salad
Mix all ingredients together
- 1 package rotini noodles, cooked and cooled
- Original Caesar dressing
- Cubed ham
- Sliced lettuce
- Cubed or shredded cheese
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in half in needed
Noodle Salad Dressing
From Carole Matiowsky
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 pkg. flavouring from noodles
Mom's Tuna Noodle Salad
Boil pasta and rinse with cold water
- 1 box shaped pasta
- 1 can albacore tuna
- 3/4 C mayo or (1/2 mayo and 1/4 C sour cream)
- 1 C frozen peas