This is an old family recipe that has been passed down
- 2 - 28z can of Hunt's Diced Tomatoes
- 2 - 6oz can of Hunt's Tomatoe Paste
- 2 - 10 oz cans of sliced and drained mushrooms
- 2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Peppers
- 1 tsp Minced Onions - fresh or dehydrated
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Basil
- a dash of cayenne pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 180mins
Cost Average budget
Add diced tomatoes, mushrooms, and all spices together in large pot and simmer on low for approximately one hour.Stir ocassionally
Brown hamburger in frying pan and rinse off excess grease. Add to tomatoe mixture and stir.
Add tomatoe paste and stir
Let simmer; stir occasionally.
You can always add more spices as you see fit while it cooks.
You'll also love
- Vegan Taco Salad with Soy Cheese 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Grandma's Peach-Glazed Ham 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Sauce 3.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Meatloaf 3.3/5 (273 Votes)
- Pink Truffled Ravioli with Goat... 3.2/5 (256 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers 3.1/5 (49 Votes)
- MARIANA SAUCE 3.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce - Canned 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!