The Best Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken (for however many you are serving)
- Little bit of these in a bowl: Chilli powder
- BBQ Spice
- Garlic Powder
- Jamaican chicken spice
- Chicken spice
- Seasoning salt
- Bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 cans of tomato sauce
- Grated cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all of the "little bit of" ingredients to make a "shake and bake" for the chicken.
Once the chicken is coated with the mixture, place the chicken in an oven safe serving pan.
Pour the 2 cans of tomato sauce over the chicken
Put grated cheese and parmesan cheese on top
Put into the oven for an hour at 350 degrees
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.