The Best Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken (for however many you are serving)
- Little bit of these in a bowl: Chilli powder
- BBQ Spice
- Garlic Powder
- Jamaican chicken spice
- Chicken spice
- Seasoning salt
- Bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 cans of tomato sauce
- Grated cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all of the "little bit of" ingredients to make a "shake and bake" for the chicken.
Once the chicken is coated with the mixture, place the chicken in an oven safe serving pan.
Pour the 2 cans of tomato sauce over the chicken
Put grated cheese and parmesan cheese on top
Put into the oven for an hour at 350 degrees
You'll also love
- spinach onion and garlic sausage... 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Famous BBQ Chicken 3.4/5 (111 Votes)
- Homemade Pizza 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Sour Cream/Cottage Cheese Noodle... 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Hot Artichoke Dip 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Bake 3.8/5 (56 Votes)
- Peppers and Tomatoes 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Tomato Cream Sauce 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.