Cheese dreams are made of these: Suppli al telefono (Mozzarella risotto balls)
These cheese-a-licious suppli al telefono will have you phoning all your friends to pass on the recipe. Crunchy and gooey goodness awaits!
Suppli al telefono: Mozzarella risotto balls
These mozzarella risotto balls are a specialty from Rome and a sophisticated Italian upgrade from your regular mozza sticks. Their crunchy golden exterior contrasts perfectly with a molten formaggio-filled center. Formaggio is Italian for cheese, by the way. They're like cheesy rice casserole rolled up into bite-size appetizers! Follow our easy step-by-step recipe to taste the goodness.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!