Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- 2 c macaroni
- 1 1/4 c milk
- 1 egg
- 1t salt
- 3c shredded cheddar (or more if you want it cheesier)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350*
Cook macaroni for 5 minutes and drain well.
mix milk, egg, salt, and 2 cups of the cheese.
Add the macaroni and top with additional cheese and bake @ 350* for 30-35 minutes til cheese is melted and looks yummy.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!