Rolled Stuffed Smoked Salmon
By Virginie Schuck
- 10 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (comté or gruyere)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Lay your pieces of smoked salmon out flat.
Lay sliced mozzarella and grated cheese over salmon.
Roll slices, keeping the filling inside, keep them closed with a toothpick. Cook on each side in a pan without adding any oil or butter.
Serve warm on a lettuce leaf or with tomato.
Allot 2 salmon roles per person.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!