Tuna and salmon makis
By Terre Exotique
- 8-10 oz of sushi rice
- 3.5 oz very fresh salmon
- 3.5 oz very fresh tuna
- 1 avocado
- ½ cucumber
- 2 teaspoons of Wasabi
- sheets of seaweed "nori"
- 3 1/3 rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 22mins
Cost Average budget
DO AHEAD: 3 h before the meal wash rice 4 times with clean water. Cook rice according to package. Turn off heat and let stand covered 10 minutes. Mix rice vinegar, sugar and salt in small bowl.
Spread rice in a large bowl with flat bottom and non-metallic. Add more vinegar gradually. Stir and allow the rice to completely cool.
Cut the fish into slices 3 mm thick. Place ½ a sheet of nori on your bamboo mat and moisten with water. Spread rice over the entire surface of the sheet with a 1 cm space on the top and bottom of the nori. Smear on a little wasabi diluted with water.
Arrange cucumber sticks, fish and avocado in the first third and the entire length. Moisten the edge and roll up the mat with squeezing the bottom up.
Cut into 2 cm pieces by wetting your knife each time in vinegar water. Serve on a plate with wasabi. Enjoy immediately.
You'll also love
- Spring rolls with fresh salmon and... 3.7/5 (46 Votes)
- Salmon, Avocado, and Soy Sauce... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.1/5 (281 Votes)
- Salmon cake with Lemon and Chives 4/5 (33 Votes)
- Stir fried swordfish and peppers... 3.7/5 (41 Votes)
- Tazukuri (Crispy Dilis) 2.9/5 (15 Votes)