Salmon, Avocado, and Soy Sauce bread
- 2 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- scant 1/2 cup whole milk or cream
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 avocado
- 5-6 oz of salmon
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pinch of wasabi
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix in the following order: flour with baking powder, then the 4 eggs, then milk and salt. Stir in avocado cut into small pieces, diced salmon and soy sauce with wasabi.
When the mixture is well blended, pour into a loaf pan (avoid silicone!) Greased. Bake 30 minutes at 400 ° F.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!