- 3 avocados
- 2 small red tomatoes
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cayenne peppers
- 2 tbsp cilantro
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel tomatoes and cut into small cubes.
Chop the onion finely.
Remove seeds and chop peppers.
Chop the cilantro.
In a bowl, smash the avocado flesh into a puree.
Mix the mashed avocado with tomatoes, onion, peppers, cilantro and lemon juice.
Serve with chips.
You'll also love
- Baked Broccoli 3.8/5 (58 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Mango Avocado Salsa 3.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Easy Roast Beef 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Fiesta Taco Soup 3.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Classic Taco Salad 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Toffee Dip 3.2/5 (211 Votes)
- Mashed avocado 3.8/5 (85 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mouth-Watering Beefy Stuffed... 2.9/5 (87 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!