- 6 avocados
- 3 eggs hard boiled
- shallots 2 or 3
- 3 cans of tuna
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Hard boil your eggs to desired doneness.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove pit. Remove the pulp with a table spoon and put the pulp into a bowl.
- Chop the shallots and add to bowl with the tuna, egg, mayonnaise ketchup, pepper and salt to your taste. Leave whole or mash with a fork then chill.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!