- 2 peppers
- Espelette pepper
- Juice of half a lemon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put your peppers in the oven (30 to 45 minutes) at 425 ° F and lightly grill your peppers and remove the skin (not digestible) very easily.
The open one side, remove the seeds and membranes.
Prepare the guacamole by crushing your avocados. Add the juice of half a lemon to prevent them from darkening. Cut the onion very finely and add it to the mixture. Do the same with the garlic clove. Add salt, pepper and Espelette pepper to your liking! Cool and reserve!
To roll your maki you're going to need plastic wrap rolled out on your work area. Place peppers lengthwise. Place guacamole in an area 2 centimeters in width, a centimeter thick, and of course, the full length!
Now roll your maki! The plastic wrap will help you tightly roll your pepper. Tie a knot on each side. Cool reserve!
Let stand a good hour in the refrigerator.
Now get out your 'tubes' of peppers, remove the plastic, and cut lengths of 3 to 4 centimeters in height. (You can also cut with the plastic film and then remove)
Make your last minute makis by incorporating a small chive and adding a little sea salt on top!
To be enjoyed as an accompaniment to salmon tartare with truffle oil (as pictured), they melt in the mouth and the marriage of flavors is guaranteed!
You'll also love
- Green salad with salmon and avocado 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Classic Mini Stuffed Mushrooms 2.9/5 (126 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Stuffed Avocado 3.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Iced Melon Soup with Mint Oil and... 3.2/5 (229 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Layered toasts 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Flavored Fruit Bars 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!