Banana Avocado Mash
Mash banana and avocado together for your little one!
4 - 6 months of age
- 1 Banana
- 1 Avocado
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel both the banana and the avocado. Toss them into the food processor. Blend until smooth. Serve!
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Gluten Free Pancakes 3/5 (38 Votes)
- Grilled Yam Delights 2.9/5 (48 Votes)
- Dannielle's Chunky Guacamole 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- BANANA MAPLE PUDDING 3.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Mango Porridge for babies 18... 3.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Grandpa's Blue Ribbon Banana Bread 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Potato and Tomato Puree 2.9/5 (35 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!