Spring rolls with fresh salmon and avocado
By Sigrid , blog La cuisine de Sigrid
- 10 rice cakes
- 1 package of soy noodles
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 salmon steaks fresh
- 2 handfuls of soybeans
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet soy sauce "Kikkoman"
- 1 pinch of dill
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Take the salmon steaks to cut them lengthwise. Place them in a plastic box to keep fresh. Pour teaspoons of olive oil and sweet soy sauce over the fish pieces. Add a pinch of dill. Mix well with a spoon and chill.
Subsequently, cut the avocados into cubes and add to salmon.
Cook soybean noodles in boiling water. Drain and place in very cold water. In another saucepan, heat the water to soak the rice cakes. Stop cooking after the onset of broth.
Wet a slab first, have a large plate and add the following foods: a small handful of noodles, a little soy mixed salmon / avocados. Close the rice paper on the sides and then on the top. Arrange spring rolls in a serving dish and enjoy with the rest of the sweet soy sauce.
You'll also love
- Stuffed cabbage 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Mashed avocado 3.8/5 (82 Votes)
- Baked Salmon 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Donna Phillip's Sausage and Rice... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Layered Bean Dip 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Salmon casserole on fennel puree... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Salmon with Dill, Cucumber, and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Fresh Swai 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!