- 4 slices of bread (multi grain)
- 2 tomatoes
- of honey mustard
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
- grated gruyere
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 ° C. Spread mustard on 4 slices of bread.
- place a slice of smoked salmon on each half.
- Cut the tomatoes into 4 slices (or 8 slices) 2 per sandwich.
- Top with a slice of bread and then the grated cheese.
- Cook about 15 minutes at 350 ° F
- Monitoring the cooking, cooking time will vary.
- Bon appetit!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!