- 2 cans condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cornstarch (dissolved)
- 1 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 120mins
Cost Average budget
Heat sugar until caramelized. Pour into a tube pan.
Combine all other ingredients, and pour into tube pan.
Bake for 1 ½ - 2 hours at 375 degrees in a water bath.
Best to let it cool overnight before flipping and serving.
You'll also love
- Fruit Wrap 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Peppermint Brittle 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef Burgundy 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Dessert- Coconut & Sojee 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Bread Machine Bread 4/5 (122 Votes)
- Cookies blanche 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Walnut and Chestnut Honey Cake 3.9/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.