Garlic Flan in Parsley Emulsion
By Antoine Caramelli, Le Lautrec à Albi :
Garlic Flan in Parsley Emulsion. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 head of garlic
- salt and pepper
- a bunch of parsley and olive oil.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the garlic. Then cook in the milk and cream. Mix. Beat eggs and pour in the mixture. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Pour into ramekins and bake in oven heated to 280 ° F in a water bath for 40 min. Cool.
Meanwhile mix the parsley in a scant 1/2 cup of olive oil and much water. Unmold the flan on this emulsion, adjust seasoning to taste and serve with a mixed green salad with toasted pine nuts for example.
You'll also love
- Roasted Red Pepper Garlic Fries 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Garlic Crackers 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Scallop and Squid ink tagliatelle... 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Homemade Ranch Dressing 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- wassail 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!
Review this recipe