Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 4 slices dry bread (pieces)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 cup raisins
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together. Add bread pieces and put altogether in a buttered casserole. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- 2 ingredient Pumpkin... 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Glorified Rice 3.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Blueberry Oat Muffins 3.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Jiffy Rolls 3.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Meatloaf 3.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Bible Studies Triple Treat Brownie... 3.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Grandma Wood's Yorkshire Crackney... 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Maple Fudge frosting 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.