smoked salmon salad
By Roger Coralie
- 8 oz smoked salmon
- 1 green pepper
- 1 lime;
- 1 avocado
- green salad
- olive oil
- pink peppercorns
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Slice the salmon slices and arrange them in tupperware. Wash peppers and cut into thin strips: add salmon.
Halve the lime and squeeze the juice and add a few turns of pepper, 1 teaspoon of peppercorns, 1 teaspoon of dill and 4 to 5 tablespoons of olive oil. Refrigerate for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Prepare the salad.
Top with marinated smoked salmon
You'll also love
- Monkfish Tails with Mustard 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Cod with Garlic Potato foam and... 3.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Turkey cutlets with mustard and... 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Chicken Bihari Rolls 3.5/5 (15 Votes)
- crab and lemon maki 3/5 (239 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Scallops in phyllo dough 3/5 (301 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Smoked Salmon appetizers 2.9/5 (12 Votes)