smoked salmon salad
By Roger Coralie
- 8 oz smoked salmon
- 1 green pepper
- 1 lime;
- 1 avocado
- green salad
- olive oil
- pink peppercorns
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Slice the salmon slices and arrange them in tupperware. Wash peppers and cut into thin strips: add salmon.
Halve the lime and squeeze the juice and add a few turns of pepper, 1 teaspoon of peppercorns, 1 teaspoon of dill and 4 to 5 tablespoons of olive oil. Refrigerate for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Prepare the salad.
Top with marinated smoked salmon
You'll also love
- Salmon Patties 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Mussels in Sauce 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Turkey cutlets with mustard and... 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- GENERAL TAO'S TOFU 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Smoked Salmon appetizers 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Salad 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Spicy Tuna and Lentil Salad 2.7/5 (10 Votes)