Pineapple smoothie recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Pineapple smoothie recipes
Skinny Piña Colada
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
The perfect cocktail for a backyard party
- Frozen Pineapple
- Coconut water
Pineapple Me Please
- 1 Container (6 oz) non fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 Cup of canned crushed pineapple and juice
- 1 Tsp Fresh lime juice
- 1 Pinch of grated fresh gingerroot
- tsp of honey