26 Soothing Recipes to Make When You're Sick
If you feel a cold or any kind of virus coming on (Coronavirus isn't the only one out there, folks), here are some comforting and delicious meals you can make to help yourself feel better.
© Coffee and Quinoa
Asian Noodle Soup to Cure a Cold
This nutritious Asian noodle soup recipe is full of ginger and garlic that will help to calm an upset tummy and give your system a boost the next time you're feeling sick. Perfectly balanced with noodles, veggies and its flavorful vegetable broth, it's something you'll be craving all the time, not just when you're feeling less than stellar.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.