26 Soothing Recipes to Make When You're Sick
© Dinner then Dessert
Get your fill of veggies with this hearty vegetable soup. Packed full of vitamins in a tangy tomato base, it's guaranteed to sooth your symptoms temporarily. Just throw everything into one pot and let it simmer together for 30 minutes while you take it easy.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.