Delicious and easy fruity cocktails recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Easy fruity cocktails recipes
By Tiffany Crecco
This was Jafar's fave cocktail in Aladdin, served with an orange wedge on the side
- Dark Rum
- Pineapple Juice
VIDEO: Piña Colada
Learn how to mix your own piña coladas like a pro... it's easy!
Skinny Piña Colada
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
The perfect cocktail for a backyard party
- Frozen Pineapple
- Coconut water
VIDEO: Bramble Cocktail
Impress your guests with this tasty cocktail!
Bourbon Blood Orange
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
For the simple syrup: Boil the sugar and water together
- 4 oz Blood Orange Juice
- 3 oz Ginger and Bourbon Sugar Simple Syrup (recipe below)
- .5 oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 3 oz seltzer
- Lemon slices for garnish
- For the simple syrup
- 2 oz ginger (peeled and cut thin)
- 1/2 c Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- 1/2 c water
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
By Receitas sem Fronteiras, Receitas sem Fronteiras
Caipirinha. Discover our recipe
- 1 lime (half for juice
- the other half in wedges)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 3 fl oz cachaca alcohol