The Classic Brazilian Cocktail!
Caipirinha. Discover our recipe.
- 1 lime (half for juice
- the other half in wedges)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 3 fl oz cachaca alcohol
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a large glass, squeeze half of the lime juice and add it to the sugar, mix well until sugar is almost dissolved.
Add the lime quarters, ice and top with the cachaca. Stir once to mix all the ingredients.
You'll also love
- Dirty Shirley 4.1/5 (132 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4/5 (129 Votes)
- Applebees Mudslide 4.2/5 (71 Votes)
- Royal Vizier/Jafar 4.2/5 (43 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fish in Pineapple and Tomato Sauce 3.9/5 (65 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Brazilian Banana Pie (Torta de... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Skinny Piña Colada 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- Bourbon Blood Orange 3.9/5 (36 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca