The best Sangria recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: alcohol
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Sangria recipes
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Stir together wine, orange juice, sugar, and liquor
- 750 ml red wine
- 16.5 oz orange juice no pulp
- 1/4 c Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- 1 c your choice of cherry or strawberry liquor
- Red and Blue Berries
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
VIDEO: Caipiriña Cocktail
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
Chop all the fruits. Mix all ingredients together
- 2 cups of white wine
- 1/2 cup of port
- 1/2 cup of brandy
- 2/3 cup of cointrau
- 2 cups juice (whatever kind you prefer)
- 1/2 cup of batida de coco
- fresh fruit:
- 1 pineapple
- 2 mangoes
- 3 kiwis
- 3 bananas
- 5 oranges
Could a beer after work actually be good for your health?
Believe it or not, the doctors agree on this point!
Sangria RecipeRecipewe ♡
By CookingCousins, Cooking Cousins
Perfect for summer entertaining!!
- 1 bottle of red wine- ( Cabernet Sauvignon or Shiraz is great for this recipe)
- 1 cup of club soda or sparling water of any kind
- 1 cup orange or mango juice
- 1 fresh lemon sliced
- 1 fresh lime sliced
- 1 orange
- 1/4 cup of fresh blueberries, raspberries or strawberries
- 1/4 orange liquor
Pink Grapefruit Fizz
put first 3 ingred. in sauce pan heat on low
- 1 c pink grapefruit juice
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 c red wine
- 1 c sparkling water
6 Refreshing Cocktails to Cool Down With This Summer
The best way to enjoy the long, hot days of summer? With an icy drink in hand!
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Mix the wine, liqueur and sugar in a pitcher, stirring to dissolve the sugar, then add the fruit
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1/4 cup light run
- 3 Tbsp elderflower liquor
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 sliced nectarines
- 2 sliced plums
- 1 sliced lemon
- 1 1/2 cups seltzer