Our best grapefruit recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Grapefruit recipes
Monkfish with grapefruit
By F. Lavadoux
Peel and wash the carrots and cut into very thin rounds
- 8 pieces of monkfish (3 oz each)
- 2 pink grapefruits
- 8 oz carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tbsp oil
- juice of half a lemon
- scant 1/2 cup fish stock
- white pepper
What Happens When You Freeze a Lemon? After This You'll Want To Try!
How did we not know this before? With this simple trick, you can take advantage of all the properties of the lemon!
Grapefruit and Oranges Marmalade
By raverdy perrine
Peel the grapefruit. The cut into slices, then into pieces
- For 4 jars:
- - 4 pink grapefruit to skin not too thick
- - 2 lbs of very juicy oranges
- - 2 lbs of sugar cubes.
You Can Grow Lemons On Your Balcony... Easy!
When life gives you a balcony... Grow lemons!
Original Sauce #3
- Cut the beets into small pieces - peel the grapefruit, and expand it into small pieces
- for the equivalent of two 750g pots
- - 16 oz cooked beetroot
- - 1 box of rambutan in syrup ( you can find this in Chinese groceries
- or in the absence use litchis)
- - 1 grapefruit
- - Cinnamon (3 teaspoons)
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Set your oven to high broil
- 1 grapefruit
- Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
How To Sanitize Your Cutting Board Without Chemicals
Butchers and chefs use this method.
Cut the grapefruit in two and remove the seeds
- 2 large grapefruits
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pink Grapefruit Fizz
put first 3 ingred. in sauce pan heat on low
- 1 c pink grapefruit juice
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 c red wine
- 1 c sparkling water
Cod Fish with GrapefruitRecipewe ♡
By 750 International
Place the fish in a microwave-safe plate
- 1 1/2 cups long-grain rice
- cooked and cooled
- 2 fillets of cod fish
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 shallot or small onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- a small can of corn
- For the dressing: olive oil
- vinegar and a dash of white wine
- mixed together