Original Sauce #3
- for the equivalent of two 750g pots
- - 16 oz cooked beetroot
- - 1 box of rambutan in syrup ( you can find this in Chinese groceries, or in the absence use litchis)
- - 1 grapefruit
- - Cinnamon (3 teaspoons)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Cut the beets into small pieces
- peel the grapefruit, and expand it into small pieces.
- Pour the contents of the rambutan juice in a casserole dish, add the grapefruit, add a little water and let stew for 5 to 10 minutes then reduce heat and add the beets, once the preparation is hot, add cinnamon and mix.
Mix it all and enjoy!!!