Grapefruit and Oranges Marmalade
By raverdy perrine
- For 4 jars:
- - 4 pink grapefruit to skin not too thick
- - 2 lbs of very juicy oranges
- - 2 lbs of sugar cubes.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the grapefruit. The cut into slices, then into pieces. Remove the seeds and reserve.
Squeeze the oranges.
Melt the sugar cubes in orange juice over low heat, to the point of boiling. Add the grapefruit pieces.
Simmer, stirring often, for 20 minutes.
Put in jars. Let cool before covering.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter and Jelly 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Plain cookie on yogurt with jam. 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Red Pepper Jam 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Peach Tart with Rosemary 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Original Sauce #3 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Oranges with cinnamon 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Biscuits with jam 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Broiled Grapefruit 4.1/5 (20 Votes)