Peanut Butter and Jelly
Two pieces of bread, a hunk of Peanut butter, a hunk of jelly, and you're... Wait a minute this isn't the instruction section.
- Peanut Butter
- Bread (2 Slices)
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 30mins
Place bread on table, Slices seperated.
Scoop hunk on Peanut Butter out of Jar.
Place on bread.
Don't spread. We are men, not wussies.
Repeat process for jelly.
Press bread down.
Why wouldn't you spread? Now you have to restart because of your two ripped pieces of bread.
Try Again Again.
Try Again, Again, Again, Again, Again. Finally Succeed.
Try to learn how to do it right the first time.
You'll also love
- Kraft Dinner 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Garlic Crackers 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Simple Curry Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Delcious Avocado and bacon feta... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Hint of Lemon Banana Bread 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Beet Juice Grape Jelly (Preserves) 3.9/5 (52 Votes)
- CREAMY CORN SOUP 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Quick Energy Bars 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe