Quick Energy Bars
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- 3/4c brown sugar
- 1/2c honey
- 1 1/2c peanut butter
- 5c whole grain cereal flakes
- 6oz pkg mixed dried fruit...reserve 1/3c
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bring brown sugar and honey to boil. Stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in PB, cereal, and all but 1/3c mixed dried fruit (chopped).
Spread in 12x7 pan. Press reserved fruit into top. Cool. Cut into bars and wrap in saran wrap.
You'll also love
- Potato Candy 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- English Shortbread Cookies 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Taco Dip 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Sami's Sweets 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Quick Low-Fat Chicken in... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Pecan Chex Mix 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Oven Baked Chicken 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- PARTY MIX 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe