Quick Energy Bars
- 3/4c brown sugar
- 1/2c honey
- 1 1/2c peanut butter
- 5c whole grain cereal flakes
- 6oz pkg mixed dried fruit...reserve 1/3c
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bring brown sugar and honey to boil. Stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in PB, cereal, and all but 1/3c mixed dried fruit (chopped).
Spread in 12x7 pan. Press reserved fruit into top. Cool. Cut into bars and wrap in saran wrap.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Bolinho De Chuva 3.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Deepavali snacks (bajji, vellai... 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Sami's Sweets 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Quick Low-Fat Chicken in... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Peach Honey 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cup Cakes 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Spicy Honey Brushed Chicken Thighs 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Cornflake Cookies 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.