Quick Low-Fat Chicken in Garlic-Wine Sauce
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c dry white wine.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oil in skillet; add garlic and then chicken, sauteeing 3 minutes per side.
Add wine; bring to boil; lower heat, cover and cook 5-10 minutes or until done. Do not overcook, to avoid toughening.
You'll also love
- Chicken Breast in Wine 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Tasty Spareribs and/or... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Sloppy joes 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Chicken and Rice 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Sausage Gravy 3.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Dinner Rolls - Bread machine 4.2/5 (107 Votes)
- SPINACH Tarator 3.8/5 (33 Votes)
- Weekday Chicken and Rice 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.